CrazehSTEVECrazehSTEVE

Main Audio Reviews Stats

MMBN5 Title (DnB Mix) MMBN5 Title (DnB Mix)

Wow @_@

..Normally, I'd go into detail about what I liked and didn't like about the song, but... I can't find words for this.

Simply put: I came.

3R2 responds:

ok.

Hero [Remastered] Hero [Remastered]

*nod* Well done.

I feel you really captured the essence of it with this one. As I've said before, your remixes are spectacular.

For this one, I've nothing to say....except bravo. Keep it up!

~ CS

Running Through The Net Running Through The Net

Interesting. :)

Adding onto Seamonky's review, you really did well on this song. There were just a couple things missing, so that's why I had to dock you a point. XD

1.) There's no base line. You got the melody great, but it just feels sort of weakened without the harmony to go with it. Throw in a bass guitar for that extra oomph and it should be PERFECT.

2.) It came on a bit loud, so I kinda jumped in my seat a bit. ^_^;

Other than that, excellent work! I've loved your other pieces as I've scanned through the portal, and you show great promise. Best of luck to you on future remixes and such.

~CS

Rainbow Road V2 Rainbow Road V2

Not bad at all... :)

The one thing I'd suggest changing would be the drums... They don't seem to support the song enough. The song doesn't seem to have a bass line due to such.

Perhaps drop in a bass guitar of some kind or maybe give your drums a bit more oomph in a lower pitch. Otherwise, nice job! I look forward to some of your future work.

Zeke30695 responds:

Thanks for your review! I will take note of the tips and use them fully!

MegaMan2-Drwilly's theme-MJ MegaMan2-Drwilly's theme-MJ

As always, bravo!

Looking forward to hearing your finished version. If your rough versions are this good, then I can only look forward to how it's going to sound finished.

Long-time fan,