CrazehSTEVECrazehSTEVE

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Your cliff hangers are EVIL! Good job, though.

Finally, Episode 8 hits Newgrounds. After such long hiatuses, I was afraid you'd quit... but I'm happy to see you're still working on the series.

And once again, it ends on a note that leaves me on the edge of my seat. I'm anxious to see Episode 9, hopefully including the resolution to this cliff-hanger and (of course) your next one to lead on further down the timeline.

Keep punching out the good stuff, man. We salute you.

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

The series so epic, it needs its own DVD.

YOU, sir, have once again opened up a can of whup-ass and served it up with a nice side of AWESOME.

Once again, Alvin reigns supreme!

Super Mario bros Z ep 4 Super Mario bros Z ep 4

FREAKIN' A! :D

Man, how long has it been since we saw the Koopa Bros.? Nice to see those TMNT spoofs from Paper Mario actually show up somewhere! XD

But my fanboyism for them aside, now to discuss my fanboyism for this kickass series.

Dude, you've got a gem, and the more you polish it, the more it sparkles. I can't wait to watch every episode here on out. I've watched them from the beginning so far and told all my friends. We support you, man!

In short, Super Mario Bros. Z: Best. Freakin'. Idea. EVAR!

Good luck with the future episodes. I'll be archiving them on a special CD for watching later... Hell, if this makes it on DVD, all the better. >w<

MMBN5 Title (DnB Mix) MMBN5 Title (DnB Mix)

Wow @_@

..Normally, I'd go into detail about what I liked and didn't like about the song, but... I can't find words for this.

Simply put: I came.

3R2 responds:

ok.

Hero [Remastered] Hero [Remastered]

*nod* Well done.

I feel you really captured the essence of it with this one. As I've said before, your remixes are spectacular.

For this one, I've nothing to say....except bravo. Keep it up!

~ CS

Running Through The Net Running Through The Net

Interesting. :)

Adding onto Seamonky's review, you really did well on this song. There were just a couple things missing, so that's why I had to dock you a point. XD

1.) There's no base line. You got the melody great, but it just feels sort of weakened without the harmony to go with it. Throw in a bass guitar for that extra oomph and it should be PERFECT.

2.) It came on a bit loud, so I kinda jumped in my seat a bit. ^_^;

Other than that, excellent work! I've loved your other pieces as I've scanned through the portal, and you show great promise. Best of luck to you on future remixes and such.

~CS